HP LaserJet 4100mfp TonerCartridge prices starting at $43.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4100mfp
- Special Price $43.95 As low as $39.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 4100mfp, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the toner cartridge access door on the side of the machine.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine. Set aside the old toner cartridge properly to avoid toner stains. Be careful when reaching in if the machine was just used as components inside may be hot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge from side to side about five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the toner cartridge access door firmly until it locks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 61XL and HP 61X cartridges?
HP 61XL cartridges are high-yield ink cartridges while HP 61X cartridges are high-yield toner cartridges. Inkjets.com carries remanufactured HP 61XL and HP 61 cartridges.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All remanufactured HP 61X (C8061X) high-yield black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 4100mfp and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of prints and copies toner cartridges can produce. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner products.