HP LaserJet 4100n TonerCartridge prices starting at $41.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4100n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the existing toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4100n printer won't take long at all. Here's how you do it:
- Lift open the printer's top cover.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge by its handle, then pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Look for the tab at the side bend it until it detaches from the cartridge.
- Use the tab to pull the sealing tape off the new cartridge. Gently shake the new cartridge to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Align the new cartridge properly with the printer, then slide it in as far as it will go.
- Once the cartridge is firmly seated, close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy investment?
Our HP 61X (C8061X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is perfectly safe to use with your HP LaserJet 4100n printer and will keep its warranties intact. While they are cost-effective, this option can deliver incredible page yield and razor-sharp resolution.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Our remanufactured toner cartridges contribute greatly to the environment by helping reduce the potential of waste material ending up in landfills.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes, we do! Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll box and ship your items on the same day. Orders over $30 are even shipped for free.