LaserJet 4101mfpCartridge prices starting at $61.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4101mfp
- HP 61X (C8061X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 10,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover.
- Pull out the old toner.
- Remove your new toner from its packaging.
- Find the sealing tape tab located on the end of the new cartridge. Then, bend it back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Pull the tab out of the new toner to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Gently shake the new cartridge several times to distribute the ink inside.
- Install the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my HP LaserJet 4101MFP recognize this toner?
Yes, it will. Our toners are remanufactured from original cartridges, meaning they will come in the same dimensions and features as that of OEM toners. This won’t void your printer’s warranty and will work well with your machine.
My printer is showing an error when I installed these cartridges. What do I do?
Since our toners are remanufactured, your printer might give you some error messages once they are installed. To solve this, simply press OK or continue on your printer. If that won’t work, you can reset your printer. If any of these options doesn’t solve the error messages, please contact our customer support team via live chat and phone call, and we’ll gladly walk you through it.
How many pages can I get out of this toner?
Our HP 61X (C8061X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages. This may vary depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.