HP LaserJet 4200dtns TonerCartridge prices starting at $48.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4200dtns
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4200dtns printer is worry-free. Here's how you do it:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the top cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold both ends of the cartridge and shake it gently from side to side a few times. This distributes the toner more evenly inside.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it's completely seated.
- Close the top cover, and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
These refer to repurposed cartridges that have been cleaned and checked extensively for components that need repair or replacement. Following quality specifications, they are restocked with new premium toner. One great example of remanufactured toner cartridges include Inkjets.com's HP 38A (Q1338A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge.
Can you tell me more about compatible toner cartridges?
Sure! Unlike remanufactured units, compatible toner cartridges are new, being made specifically to adhere with the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. The HP 38X (Q1338X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge from Inkjets.com is one prime example of this option.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed by 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders worth $30 or more are shipped for free.