HP LaserJet 4200n TonerCartridge prices starting at $48.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4200n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer's top cover.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and then remove the sealing tab completely.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and push until it is firmly seated inside the machine.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner cartridge is remanufactured?
When a genuine name-brand toner cartridge has been emptied, they are sent to remanufacturing facilities for recycling. During the process, empty toner cartridges are cleaned thoroughly and then filled to capacity so that they'd have the original page yield from when they were brand new.
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our HP 38A (Q1338A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 12000 pages, while our HP 38X (Q1338X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 20000. Please note that if your print frequently and you set your printer settings to optimal levels, the total page yield of the toner cartridge may change.
How do I store toner cartridges properly?
We recommend that you store unopened boxes of toner in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. We also advise that you open a box of toner only when you're ready to use it to prevent the ink from drying up.