HP LaserJet 4250dtnsl TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4250dtnsl
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover and pull out the old cartridge.
- Unpack your new cartridge.
- Locate the tab on it right side, break it, and then pull it to remove the entire length of the sealing tape.
- Install the new toner into the printer.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between high yield and jumbo toners?
All our toners are guaranteed to work with your printer without voiding its warranty. They do, however, differ with the number of pages they can produce. Our HP 45A (Q5945A) Remanufactured Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge can print up to 28,000 pages, while our HP 42X (Q5942X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 20,000 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on your printer’s settings and frequency of printing.
How soon will these toners expire?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure extra unopened toners last that long, please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How much does shipping cost?
We have a free shipping offer for all orders that are at least $30. If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.99.