HP LaserJet 4300 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Think of the HP LaserJet 4300 laser printer as the monochrome master. Able to print over 20,000 pages on a single toner cartridge, it's an essential workhorse for every office, reliably addressing daily printing needs, including duplex or two-sided printing. Never miss a page by making sure you're ready with replacement toner cartridges!
Inkjets.com carries both compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges, giving you choices to suit whatever preferences you might have. Compatible HP 39X (Q1339X) black toner cartridges offer page yields of 27,000 while remanufactured HP 39A (Q1339A) black toner cartridges have page yields of 20,000.
Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for your HP LaserJet 4300 is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open front cover.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it by its handle. Make sure to pull it out while following along the tracks within the printer.
- Be careful of spilling toner from an old cartridge. Wipe spills immediately and don't wash clothes in hot water. Hot water sets the toner.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Align new toner cartridge with tracks within the printer.
- Insert new toner cartridge, holding it by its handle to give you a better grip.
- Slide new toner cartridge into the bottom until it clicks into place.
- Close front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible HP 39X (Q1339X) black toner cartridges are brand-new cartridges designed specifically for use with the HP LaserJet 4300 laser printer. Remanufactured HP 39A (Q1339A) black toner cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed toner cartridges cleaned, restocked with toner, and checked for faulty parts (which are then repaired or replaced) to ensure desired printing quality.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges will produce.
Can toner cartridges be stored?
Yes! Inkjets.com toner cartridges will stay in good condition from 18 months to two years when they are unopened and stored away from direct sunlight and high heat.