HP LaserJet 4300dtns Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
The HP LaserJet 4300DTNS is a workgroup printer great for small offices and businesses. It promises professional-looking prints each time, at fast speeds and rich resolutions to make sure you impress no matter your printing requirements. It is also easy to use and supports flexible paper handling, letting you use various paper types and sizes for your needs.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 4300DTNS include HP 39A (Q1339A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges. Enjoy discounts of up to 60% off and page yields up to 18,000 when you buy!
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4300DTNS, just follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out to remove it. If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 39A (Q1339A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet 4300DTNS or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.