HP LaserJet 4345x mfp Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Using advanced laser technology, the HP LaserJet 4345x offers print speeds of up to 45 pages per minute, at 1200x1200 dpi maximum resolution. This multifunction printer also has copy, fax and scanner capabilities, ensuring all your clerical needs are covered. But what about toner? When the printer finally runs out, replace it with a newer, better cartridge from Inkjets.com. Take our HP 45A (Q5945A) Remanufactured Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge, for example. This exceptional option can provide up to 28000-page yield, allowing for uninterrupted printing. Don't underestimate its print results—while more budget-friendly than OEMs, our option can deliver the same razor-sharp black output. Order this today and enjoy up to 56% discount, and free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your HP LaserJet 4345x multifunction printer a worry-free process by following this simple guide:
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then open the top cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge, then pull it up and out of the printer to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Before installing the new cartridge into the printer, make sure the toner inside is distributed evenly. Do this by holding both ends of the cartridge, then shaking it gently from side to side a few times.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it's firmly seated inside.
- Close the top cover, and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Inkjets.com's HP 45A (Q5945A) Remanufactured Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge has met strict quality specifications. It is guaranteed safe to use with your HP LaserJet 4345x multifunction printer without voiding its warranties.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me
Aside from full compatibility with your printer model, Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges can provide the same high-quality print results found in OEMs, only at a fraction of the cost. Additionally, we have them covered with a solid 1-year warranty, money-back guarantee and free returns as additional protection for you.
How soon do I get my remanufactured toner cartridge?
You'll get them fairly soon. Inkjets.com can ship your replacement toner cartridges on the same day if the orders are placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.