HP LaserJet 4350dtnsl TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4350dtnsl
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer's top cover.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and then remove the sealing tape by pulling it out completely.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and make sure it is firmly seated inside the machine.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this toner print?
We have several toner cartridges that match your HP Laserjet 4350TNSL starting with the HP 42A (Q5942A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge which can print up to 10000 pages. We also offer our HP 38A (Q1338A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge which can print up to 12000 pages, and our HP 42X (Q5942X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge with a 20,000 Page Yield, which can produce up to 20000 pages.
Is it advisable to stock up on toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months which gives you enough time to consume it before its expiration date. To help preserve the ink inside toner cartridges, store unopened boxes in a cool, dry place and keep them away from direct heat and sunlight.
Is it safe to use a remanufactured cartridge with my printer?
Yes. All our products are designed to work with their corresponding machines perfectly without damaging any parts or voiding the warranty.