HP LaserJet 4350n TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4350n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the printer's top cover to open it.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge from the machine.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging and pull to remove the sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine and make sure it is seated firmly.
- Close the printer's top cover by lowering it down..
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner cartridge is remanufactured?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are the ones that have been recycled so that they may be used again for printing just like when they were brand new. During the remanufacturing process, the cartridges are cleaned thoroughly and then filled to capacity so that they have the same page yield like their genuine name-brand counterparts.
Will the use of remanufactured cartridges be safe for my machine?
Yes. All products of Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with their corresponding printers without causing any damages to the machine.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. You can help preserve the quality of the ink by storing unopened toner boxes in a place away from direct heat and sunlight. Keep in mind that you should use a toner cartridge as soon as you open it as unnecessary exposure to air can affect the shelf life of the ink.