HP LaserJet 4350tn TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4350tn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 4350TN:
- Open the control panel door.
- Firmly grasp the print cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Gently rock the new cartridge a few times from side to side to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull the sealing tape tab on the cartridge to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Push it firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the control panel door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 4350TN, but it still says 'INSTALL CARTRIDGE.' What could be the problem?
When the 4350TN still says 'INSTALL CARTRIDGE' even after installing a new toner cartridge, it simply means that the new cartridge is not installed in the printer correctly.
Can I continue printing with the Laserjet 4350TN even if the 'REPLACE CARTRIDGE' message appears on the control panel?
Yes. The 4350TN is designed to continue printing even with a 'REPLACE CARTRIDGE' control panel message. Just make sure to have a replacement cartridge ready because it won't be long before the old cartridge gets depleted.
How can I extend the toner cartridge life on the 4350TN?
To maximize the toner cartridge on your 4350TN, activate the EconoMode feature. This creates draft-quality printing by reducing the amount of toner used on the printout by up to 50%.