HP LaserJet 4L TonerCartridge prices starting at $59.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4L
- Special Price $59.95 As low as $56.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can only describe the toner cartridge replacement of your HP LaserJet 4L printer as worry-free. Just follow these steps:
- The toner cartridge is located at the top of the printer so just lift up the front cover.
- Grab the old toner cartridge at the center of the printer and pull it up towards the front.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and unwrap it from its protective packaging.
- You'll want the toner inside the cartridge to be evenly distributed, so gently rock it back and forth a few times.
- Make sure to pull the seal out of the new toner cartridge before installing it.
- Place the new toner cartridge inside the printer. Make sure it is placed securely.
- Close the top cover and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How fast do I get my HP 74A (92274A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge?
Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping if you place your order by 3pm Pacific Time, except during Fridays, weekends and holidays. If your orders are worth $30 and more, we'll ship them all for free.
I won't be using my new toner cartridge for a while, so how do I store it properly?
You'll want to maintain the quality and composition of your unopened toner cartridge, so here's what you can do: make sure it's not exposed to bright light and keep it in a climate-controlled room. You should also make sure it's not stored near gaseous cleaning materials.
Is a toner cartridge different from an ink one?
Yes. Toner cartridges, like our HP 74A (92274A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, are used in laser printers such as the HP LaserJet 4L. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.