HP LaserJet 5000 TonerCartridge prices starting at $43.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 5000
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 5000:
- Open the printer's top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging, and then remove the black sheet from the toner cartridge.
- Rotate the cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge, and carefully bend the tab back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab from the cartridge to remove the entire length of tape.
- Slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it will go and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP Laserjet 5000 has been printing sheets with the entire surface in black. Is this a toner cartridge-related problem?
We doubt that. When the Laserjet 5000 prints only black pages, it's most likely that it has damaged or broken contacts. Verify this by checking the contacts on the left side of your printer.
There are toner smears on the printouts. What should I do?
Toner smears may be due to a defective toner cartridge that is letting too much toner out at a time. Replace the toner cartridge to resolve the issue.
How many days would it take for my order to be delivered?
Delivery time will depend on the shipping option that you choose. For UPS Standard Overnight, it will take 1 business day. But for UPS 2-Day and for Standard Shipping, it will take up to 2 business days and 3 to 8 business days respectively.