HP LaserJet 5000 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
The HP Laserjet 5000 is a medium-capacity printer that churns out up to 65,000 pages per month with print speeds of up to 16 pages per minute at 1,200 dpi resolution. It offers 4 MB of ram that is expandable to 100 MB, a 350-sheet input capacity, a 300-sheet output tray, and options for a bigger hard drive and additional paper trays. When this machine runs out of toner, you do have options too. And if it's quality and affordability that you're after, you'll find just the right match here at Inkjets.com. Our HP 29X Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is rebuilt following strict quality control procedures to ensure it meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Plus, it's priced really low—you can actually save up to 40% off the cost of your genuine HP toner. So, shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 5000:
- Open the printer's top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging, and then remove the black sheet from the toner cartridge.
- Rotate the cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge, and carefully bend the tab back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab from the cartridge to remove the entire length of tape.
- Slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it will go and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP Laserjet 5000 has been printing sheets with the entire surface in black. Is this a toner cartridge-related problem?
We doubt that. When the Laserjet 5000 prints only black pages, it's most likely that it has damaged or broken contacts. Verify this by checking the contacts on the left side of your printer.
There are toner smears on the printouts. What should I do?
Toner smears may be due to a defective toner cartridge that is letting too much toner out at a time. Replace the toner cartridge to resolve the issue.
How many days would it take for my order to be delivered?
Delivery time will depend on the shipping option that you choose. For UPS Standard Overnight, it will take 1 business day. But for UPS 2-Day and for Standard Shipping, it will take up to 2 business days and 3 to 8 business days respectively.