HP LaserJet 5000an TonerCartridge prices starting at $43.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 5000an
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5000an is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer top cover.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with toner, as well as needed part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing quality.
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
To prevent damaging the printer due to static electricity, do not touch the electrodes on the machine near the drum unit assembly. Adjacent components will be hot if you're replacing a cartridge right after use, so be careful about touching other parts of the machine.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured HP 29X (C4129X) high-yield black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet 5000an or you get your money back--no questions asked.