HP LaserJet 5000gn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $43.95
With a minimum monthly cycle capability of 50,000 pages, the HP LaserJet 5000gn can take on the most demanding of printing jobs, making it ideal for small offices or businesses. It also offers print resolutions of up to 1200 dpi and speeds of up to 16 pages per minute alongside optional duplexing functionality and flexible paper handling. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 5000gn include remanufactured HP 29X (C4129X) high-yield black toner cartridges. Available with over 50% off in discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are estimate to yield 10,000 pages. All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5000gn, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer top cover.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes! All our remanufactured HP 29X (C4129X) high-yield black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 5000gn and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Be careful not to touch the toner powder on the exposed portions of the sealing tape when removing it. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, you can wash it off with cold water. Never use hot water as the heat will set the toner permanently.