HP LaserJet 5000n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $43.95
Designed primarily for workgroups, the HP LaserJet 5000N offers print speeds of up to 16 ppm and comes standard with a 100-sheet multi-purpose Tray 1, a 250-sheet Tray 2, a 500-sheet Tray 3, and an 8 MB of memory. It can print on a wide variety of paper sizes including A3 and 11 x 17, and it can connect to an Ethernet or LocalTalk network with the HP JetDirect 600N print server card. Searching for an affordable replacement HP LaserJet 5000N toner cartridge? You've come to the right place! Our Remanufactured HP 29X Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge costs as much as 50% off than the original and is guaranteed to function correctly in your Laserjet 5000N. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a simple guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 5000N:
- Open the top cover of your HP Laserjet 5000N.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and remove the black sheet from the cartridge before installing it.
- Rotate the toner cartridge, and then lightly rock it to distribute the toner.
- Find the sealing tab on the end of the toner cartridge and gently bend it back and forth. Then, firmly pull out the tab to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Then, insert the cartridge firmly inside until it locks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I installed a new toner cartridge on my HP Laserjet 5000N, but I got a blank page when I tried printing. What to do?
If you got a blank page even with a newly installed cartridge, it's most likely that the black sheet remains on the cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the printer, and then remove the black sheet before reinstalling the cartridge.
What will happen if I expose the Remanufactured HP 29X Toner Cartridge to light for more than a few minutes?
If you expose the Remanufactured HP 29X Toner Cartridge to light for more than a few minutes, the toner cartridge can get damaged.
Do you offer a discount on schools and government offices sales?
Yes, we do. You may contact our Customer Service Department 1-972-200-3813 for assistance.