HP LaserJet 5200dtn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
Dependable with a maximum monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages, the HP LaserJet 5200dtn makes a great addition to any small office or workgroup. With print speeds up to 35 pages per minute and resolutions up to 1200 dpi, it ensures you get what you need when you need it and only with professional-looking results each time. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 5200dtn include remanufactured HP 61A (Q7516A) black toner cartridges. Available with discounts of over 60% off, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to produce an estimated 12,000 pages. Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5200dtn, simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is securely in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All Inkjets.com remanufactured HP 61A (Q7516A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 5200dtn and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges support recycling efforts so they are good for the environment, but they also help you save a lot on costs without compromising your desired print quality.
Can I store remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Simply keep them sealed in their packages and away from direct light and high heat. Stored right, our remanufactured toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.