HP LaserJet 5200tn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
The HP LaserJet 5200tn is a monochrome laser printer built for workgroups. It features a print speed of 35 pages per minute at Letter A size, and 18.5 pages per minute at tabloid extra size. Print on whatever media type you need, from bond paper, cards, transparencies, and vellum paper, without worrying about supplies, by buying from InkJets.com.
When you order products such as our HP 16A (Q7516A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge before 3pm PST, we ship on the same day. We make buying toner replacements as easy as a few clicks, without the hassle of having to find the right toner for your printer in a store. Order from us today and have your supplies delivered right to your doorstep.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the bag. Place the used print cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the print cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge.
- Remove the shipping tape from the new print cartridge. Discard the shipping tape according to local regulations.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and, using the handle, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the front door. After a short time, the control panel should display "Ready".
- Installation is complete. Place the used print cartridge in the box in which the new cartridge arrived, and recycle appropriately.
- If you are using a non-HP print cartridge, check the printer control panel for further instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does "Standard Capacity" mean?
At InkJets.com, we offer different capacity toners to fit your printing needs. A Standard Capacity toner has the standard amount of ink stored inside. For the HP 16A (Q7516A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, that means it can print up to 12,000 pages before needing replacement.
How long can I keep this toner in storage?
The HP 16A (Q7516A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of up to 24-36 months. While it can stay in storage for a time, we suggest you use it before the end of its shelf life for the best printing results. Stored toner should be kept in a cool, dry place that's far from direct sunlight.
After installing your toner, my printer quality went down. What do I do?
First, make sure that you've installed your toner properly. This includes making sure you've removed all the protective coverings as well as ensuring it's seated completely in the printer. If you're still having problems, you can also try redistributing the toner inside your cartridge, by gently rocking it left and right. If this doesn't work, contact our customer service team, who'll help you through your problem.