HP LaserJet 5si mopier Toner
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 5si mopier
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer's top cover.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and remove any of its protective cover or sealing tapes completely.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and push until it is seated firmly.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are toner cartridges remanufactured?
When original toner cartridges have been emptied from first use, it is common for them to be forwarded to remanufacturing centers to be recycled. The remanufacturing process involves cleaning of the cartridges thoroughly and refill them until they have same page yield like original cartridges.
Is it advisable to stock up on toner?
If you print frequently and in big volumes, it is recommended that you stock up on toner cartridges. The good news is this toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months which means you can stock them for a while without going bad--just make sure you store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.
What is the page yield of this toner?
Our HP 09A (C3909A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 15000 pages. Please bear in mind that a toner cartridge's page yield is subject to change especially if you print frequently and in bulk.