HP LaserJet 5si Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $97.95
When it comes to bulk printing tasks, the HP LaserJet 5si is a workgroup printer that is up for the challenge. This printer can print up to 24 pages per minute using with 600 dpi normal settings so, any printing tasks can get done in no time. Even though this printer is so efficient, it doesn't consume that much power. So, if you want to continue enjoying this kind of performance from the LaserJet 5si, be sure to get quality toner replacement. Carrot Ink offers the HP 09A (C3909A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which is capable of 15,000-page yield. It is a remanufactured cartridge that is available at a 28% discount. What are you waiting for? Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace your HP LaserJet 5si toner with these steps:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Pull out the cartridge from the printer. Do not reach out too far into the printer because the adjacent fusing area might be hot.
- Take out the new print cartridge from the printer. Be sure to take off the seal.
- Hold the new print cartridge on both ends and gently rock it from side to side until the toner is distributed evenly inside.
- Align the new print cartridge into the slot and press until it is securely in place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I avail your warranty if I purchase the HP 09A?
It's very easy! Once you make your purchase from our store, you are covered by our 1-year warranty with 100% money back guarantee and free returns.
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
Remanufactured cartridges are used cartridges that have been cleaned, their parts repaired or replaced and finally refilled with quality ink or toner.
Does using remanufactured cartridge help the environment?
Yes indeed! If you use remanufactured cartridge it means one less trash to go to the landfill. Also, it lessens the consumption of raw materials including metal and plastic.