HP LaserJet 6Lse TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 6Lse
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replace your HP LaserJet 6Lse toner:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Take out the old print cartridge from the printer. Be careful not to touch other parts in the equipment.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the packaging and don't forget to take off the seal or tape.
- Grasp both ends of the cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to distribute its contents evenly inside.
- Insert the new print cartridge and then push it gently until it is firmly in place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can I get my HP 06A order?
We have a same-day shipping policy as long as your orders are placed on or before 3 P.M. Pacific Time except on weekends and holidays. Rest assured that you will get your orders as soon as possible.
How much is the page yield of the HP 06A?
The HP 06A (C3906A) remanufactured black toner cartridge is a standard capacity cartridge and has a page yield of 2,500. However, it can still depend on your printer settings.
What is the proper way of storing unopened toner cartridge?
It must be in an upright position and placed in a cool, dry, and dark place.