HP LaserJet 6Lxi Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
A personal monochrome laser printer, the HP LaserJet 6Lxi is ideal for home or small office use. It can print up to six pages per minute at resolutions up to 600 dpi and boasts of an energy-efficient design to prevent spikes in your utility bill despite heavy use. It can print up to 6,000 pages in a month and supports flexible paper handling. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 6Lxi include remanufactured HP 06A (C3906A) black toner cartridges. Available with discounts of over 55% off, these replacement toner cartridges are rated with page yields of 2,500. Shop today! Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 6Lxi is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Use the two printer door release latches at the back of the machine to pull open the print door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge side to side a few times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull firmly, removing the entire length of the tape.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the black grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, arrows facing the printer.
- Close the print door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured HP 06A (C3906A) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 6Lxi and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce. Remanufactured replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner products.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their sealed packages and stored away from direct light and high heat. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.