HP LaserJet 8000dn Toner
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 8000dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 8000dn is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull it out firmly.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All Inkjets.com remanufactured HP 09A (C3909A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 8000dn and won't void the printer warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply let our customer service team know within a year of your purchase and we will give you a refund. No questions asked.