HP LaserJet 8000mfp Toner
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 8000mfp
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 8000mfp is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the toner cartridge and pull it out firmly.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All remanufactured HP 09A (C3909A) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 8000mfp and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.