HP LaserJet 8000mfp Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $106.95
The HP LaserJet 8000mfp is a workgroup printer designed to help you get everything you need done in the office with print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute and max resolutions of 1200 dpi. Energy-efficient and easy to use, it also accommodates a range of paper types and sizes to address your varied printing needs and offers copying capabilities. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 8000mfp include remanufactured HP 09A (C3909A) black toner cartridges. Buy these replacement toner cartridges and you get discounts and page yields of up to 15,000, giving you great value for money. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 8000mfp is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the toner cartridge and pull it out firmly.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All remanufactured HP 09A (C3909A) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 8000mfp and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.