HP LaserJet 8000n Toner
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 8000n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Pull to remove the empty toner cartridge from the machine.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Then, rotate and shake it back and forth to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape completely out of the toner cartridge.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer and push as far as it will go until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this toner?
Our HP 09A (C3909A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 15000 pages. Please note that factors such as frequent printing, type of paper used, and printer settings can affect the total yield of any toner cartridge.
Is this toner compatible with other printers?
Yes. You may use this toner with HP LASERJET 5SI, LASERJET 5SI MOPIER, LASERJET 5SI MX, LASERJET 5SI NX, LASERJET 8000, LASERJET 8000DN, LASERJET 8000MFP, LASERJET 8000N and MOPIER 240.
How soon will my order be shipped?
At Inkjets.com, we have a same-day shipping policy for orders placed by 3PM PST between Monday and Thursday. All orders made from Friday to Sunday are shipped on the next business day.