HP LaserJet 8150n Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $76.95
The HP Laserjet 8150N makes for a great partner in boosting creativity in the office with is 32 ppm printing speed and a maximum of 1200 dpi. This machine can help you ensure that all your monochrome documents come out pristine. Plus, with the help of Inkjets.com's high-quality toners, your prints will remain sharp and smudge-free from printer to folder.
Our 20 years of experience is your assurance that we will only supply you with products that truly work without causing a dent on your budget. Plus, we will also throw in a 1-year warranty for your peace of mind, and if you shop more than $30 we will ship your order for free!
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the machine.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging and shake it gently a few times to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge's sealing tape by pulling it out completely.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and push until it is secure inside the machine.
- Close the top cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner cartridge is remanufactured?
Toner cartridges that have been remanufactured are the ones that are cleaned and refilled by authorized facilities so that they may be used again just like their genuine name-brand counterparts.
Are they safe to use with my printer?
Yes. All of Inkjets.com's products are guaranteed to work flawlessly with their corresponding machines.
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our HP 82X (C4182X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 20000 pages, while our HP 82X (C4182X) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge can print up to 32000 pages. Please keep in mind that if you tend to print frequently and in bulk, the total yield of a toner may change.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet 8150n Toner
Regular Price: $124.95
Special Price $89.95