HP LaserJet 9000 TonerCartridge prices starting at $129.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 9000
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the toner cartridge, make sure that the machine is turned off and unplugged.
- Open the front cover of the printer. Then, turn the green lever counterclockwise to unlock and remove the used toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging and shake it gently a few times to distribute the ink inside thoroughly.
- Place the new toner cartridge inside the printer and then lock it into position by turning the lever clockwise.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner cartridge?
Our HP 43X (C8543X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 30000 pages making it ideal for bulk printing.
Does this toner expire?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. It is recommended that you open a box of toner only when you're ready to use it to prevent unnecessary exposure to air and drying up.
Does this toner work with other HP printers?
This toner works with HP printers including LASERJET 9000, LASERJET 9000LMFP, LASERJET 9000DN, LASERJET 9000HDN, LASERJET 9000HNF, LASERJET 9000HNS, and LASERJET 9000MFP. If you're looking for ink for ink for a specific printer, feel free to call us so that we can help you find the right cartridge.