HP LaserJet 9040n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $163.95
The HP LaserJet 9040n is a dependable workgroup printer. With print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute and resolutions of up to 600 dpi, it works great for small offices or businesses, taking on whatever printing needs you might have to help you stay productive day in and day out. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 9040n include remanufactured HP 43X (C8543X) high-yield black toner cartridges. Available with up to 40% off in discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to yield up to about 30,000 pages. Shop today! Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 9040n, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull it out firmly.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner. They also undergo stringent quality checks, identifying and carrying out the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 09A (C3909A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 9040n and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a year from the date of purchase.