LaserJet M1120nCartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M1120n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and easy guide to replacing the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet M1120n printer:
- Press the top cover release button, then lift open the top cover.
- Reach inside to grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge, then pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Hold the cartridge on both sides and gently rock it from side to side to distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- Bend the tab located on the left side of the cartridge, until it breaks loose. Use it to pull the sealing tape straight off the cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with its slot inside the printer. Insert it until the cartridge is securely in place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Yep, they are! The HP 36A (CB436A) Compatible Black Jumbo and HP 36A (CB436A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are the exact replica of their OEM counterparts. Because they have met strict quality guidelines, they won't void your printer warranties, as well.
What makes compatible toner cartridges a better choice?
Aside from full compatibility with your printer model, they can deliver the same high-quality print results and page yield as their OEM versions—but at a more affordable price tag. Inkjets.com also covers our compatible toner cartridges with a 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP LaserJet M1120n, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.