HP LaserJet M12a Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Ideal for small offices and businesses, the HP LaserJet M12A is easy to use, boasting print speeds up to 18 pages per minute and resolutions up to 1200 dpi. It supports flexible paper handling and manual duplexing functionality, all while being designed to be energy-efficient to operate on a 5,000-page monthly duty cycle rating.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet M12A include HP 79A (CF279A) Compatible Black JUMBO Toner Cartridges. Get more than 50% off in discounts and page yields up to 2,500 when you buy!
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet M12A, simply follow these steps:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. To avoid damaging the toner cartridge, hold it at each end. Do not touch the cartridge shutter or the roller surface.
- Remove the sealing tape and the release tab from the new toner cartridge.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Install the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 79A (CF279A) Compatible Black JUMBO Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet M12A and won't void the printer's warranty.