LaserJet M12wCartridge prices starting at $22.95
With print speeds up to 18 pages per minute and resolutions up to 1200 dpi, the HP LaserJet M12W is a great way to make sure you get the professional-looking prints you need when you need them. Ideal for small offices and businesses, it is easy and energy-efficient to use, with a monthly duty cycle of 5,000 pages to ensure it can keep up with all your printing requirements.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet M12W include HP 79A (CF279A) Compatible Black JUMBO Toner Cartridges. Get more than 50% off in discounts and page yields up to 2,500 when you buy!
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M12w
- Compatible HP 79A Toner Cartridge Black (CF279A) 1,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet M12W, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. To avoid damaging the toner cartridge, hold it at each end. Do not touch the cartridge shutter or the roller surface.
- Remove the sealing tape and the release tab from the new toner cartridge.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Install the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 79A (CF279A) Compatible Black JUMBO Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet M12W or you get your money back--no questions asked.