HP LaserJet M1522n MFP TonerCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M1522n MFP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet M1522N MFP, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 36A (CB436A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges and HP 36A (CB436A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet M1522N MFP or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Do not touch the imaging drum where a toner cartridge is inserted in to prevent issues with print quality due to fingerprints. Do not expose a toner cartridge as well for more than a few minutes after taking it out of its packaging.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.