HP LaserJet M1522nf MFP TonerCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M1522nf MFP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet M1522NF MFP, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge and pull it straight out to remove it. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rock the new toner cartridge back and forth gently to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge, including the sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine until it is firmly seated in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 36A (CB436A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner and HP 36A (CB436A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet M1522NF MFP from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.