HP LaserJet M4345 MFP TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M4345 MFP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet M4345 MFP:
- Pull the top-cover release to open the top cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle at the middle and pull it toward you to take it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging, and carefully pull the entire length of protective sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Hold the middle hand of the new cartridge and align it with the tracks inside the printer.
- Firmly push the new cartridge in until you hear it lock into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got specks on the printouts. What should I do?
Specks on the printed pages could indicate a toner cartridge leak. Check the toner cartridge for leaks. If it is indeed leaking, replace it with a new one immediately.
What's causing these tire tracks to appear on the printed pages?
Tire tracks on printouts often occur when you still use a toner cartridge that is beyond its service life. Replace the toner cartridge when you start seeing these on the printed pages.
Can I replace the wrong toner cartridge sent for my HP Laserjet M4345 MFP?
Yes. Simply notify us so we can provide you with the RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), which is necessary for tracking your returns claim. Take note, however, that we will only process a return if it is made within 365 days upon the item purchase.