HP LaserJet M5035 MFP Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $60.95
A printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one, the HP LaserJet M5035 MFP offers everything small offices and businesses need to stay on top of their daily productivity tasks. And with a monthly duty cycle of 200,000 impressions, it's designed to take on even your most demanding printing, copying, scanning, and faxing requirements.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet M5035 MFP include HP 70A (Q7570A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges. Get more than 40% off in discounts and 15,000 in page yields when you buy!
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet M5035 MFP, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the upper right door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the upper right door. Replacement is complete when control panel displays “Ready” message.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with toner, with faulty parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement HP 70A (Q7570A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet M5035 MFP and won't void printer warranties or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to estimate overall cost per page.