LaserJet P1002Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Ideal for small businesses and offices, the HP LaserJet P1002 offers print speeds of up to 15 pages per minute, with resolutions up to true 600 dpi. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling with a main tray, priority feed slot for envelopes, labels, and the like, and a 125-sheet output bin, as well as connectivity options and energy-saving features.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet P1002 include HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges and HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. Enjoy up to 66% off in discounts when you buy!
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P1002
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P1002, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge. To avoid damaging the toner cartridge, hold it at each end. Do not touch the cartridge shutter or the roller surface.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge front to back to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges and HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet P1002 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.