HP LaserJet P1005 TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P1005
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s cartridge door and remove the old toner.
- Unpack your new toner.
- Locate the tab on its side and pull it until the entire length of the tape is removed.
- Gently rock the toner from side to side several times to distribute the ink inside.
- Insert the new toner into the machine.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the two toners?
Our HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible JUMBO Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 3,000 pages, while our HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 1,500 pages. Both are, however, filled with high-quality ink.
How long can I store these toners?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 month, so feel free to keep a couple of them in case you run out in the middle of work. Just make sure that you store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Are these toners compatible with other HP printers?
Yes. They will also work with other LaserJet models. Make sure to check the compatible printer list on the toner product page to check if the toner will work with your printer.