LaserJet P1008Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The HP LaserJet P1008 is a great addition to any small office or business determined to stay on top of their productivity requirements by making sure all their printing needs are addressed. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling to let you use a range of paper types and sizes, and offers energy-saving features and connectivity options.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet P1008 include HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges and HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. Enjoy up to 66% off in discounts when you buy!
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P1008
How to Replace Cartridge(s)p>To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P1008, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge. To avoid damaging the toner cartridge, hold it at each end. Do not touch the cartridge shutter or the roller surface.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge front to back to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked QuestionsCan I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges and HP 35A (CB435A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet P1008 will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.