HP LaserJet P1505 TonerCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P1505
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer off.
- Open your printer’s top cover, then pull out used cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner and remove the orange label.
- Grasp the pull tab on the side of the cartridge, then pull out the sealing tape.
- Shake the toner cartridge several times.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between the two toners?
Yes, there is. Although both toners use high-quality ink, they house different amounts of ink. Our HP 36A (CB436A) Compatible JUMBO Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 3,000 pages, while our HP 36A (CB436A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,000 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print, your printer’s settings, and the type of paper you use.
What guarantee do I have that these toners will give me quality prints
We stand by our products 100%, in fact, that we also offer a one-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. Just let us know if you’re unhappy with your purchase, and we’ll refund you at full price or replace your toner.
Can I buy this for other LaserJet printers?
Yes, you can. We have a list of compatible printers in the product pages. Check if yours is on the list before buying.