LaserJet P2014Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
With its fast and reliable performance, the HP LaserJet P2014 can meet all you serious printing needs. It boasts print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute—so fast you'll have the first page in your hand in just 8.5 seconds. To keep creating high-quality prints with your machine, make sure you have replacement toner cartridges within easy reach. If you don't, you can get the best options from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 53X (Q7553X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which offers 7000-page yield. We also have the HP 53A (Q7553A) Remanufactured Black Toner cartridge, with 3000. Both options allow for the razor-sharp resolution you expect, but at a more affordable price tag compared to OEMs. Order these options today and enjoy up to 57% off, plus free shipping for orders totaling and up.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2014
- Remanufactured HP 53X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Q7553X) 7,000 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 53A Toner Cartridge Black (Q7553A) 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet P2014 printer is stress-free. Here's how to do it:
- Press the button to open the print cartridge door, then remove the old toner cartridge by grabbing its handle and pulling it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Bend the tab on the side of the cartridge to break it loose, then pull the tab straight out to remove the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the sides, then shake it gently back and forth a couple of times. This helps distribute to toner more evenly inside.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can provide. However, the amount of pages you'll actually get may vary because the number is just an estimate. The pages your toner cartridge can produce will depend on the settings of your HP LaserJet P2014 printer, type of paper and frequency of use.
Will remanufactured toner cartridges really save me money?
Yep! They are clearly the better choice for the budget-conscious. Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the HP 53X (Q7553X) Black High-Yield and HP 53A (Q7553A) Black offered by Inkjets.com, can deliver high-quality print results that rival even those in OEMs. You'd think this means they are just as expensive—but nope. Our exceptional options just make it possible for you to get more printing done without worrying about ink-related costs.
Can you tell me more about shipping details?
Sure! Inkjets.com can ship your orders on the same day if they're placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. If your orders amount to $30 or more, the shipping fee is on us!