HP LaserJet P2015x TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2015x
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 5 steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet P2015X:
- Press the print cartridge door button, and then remove the old toner cartridge from your LaserJet P2015X.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package. Then, pull the tab on the left side of the cartridge to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Install the toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when toner gets into my clothing while removing the used toner cartridge on my HP LaserJet P2015X?
When toner gets into your clothing, you must wipe it off immediately using a dry cloth and wash it in cold water.
How much does shipping cost if order is below $30?
For orders below $30, shipping fees are $3.95 (within the 48 contiguous states) and $24.99 (US non-contiguous states).
What is the difference between the HP 53X and the HP 53A toner cartridges?
Although both the HP 53X and the HP 53A are designed for the LaserJet P2015X, the former is the much better option for heavy printer users as it contains more ink and yields more pages than the standard HP 53A toner cartridge.