HP LaserJet P2055X TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2055X
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P2055X, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until all of the sealing tape has been removed from the new toner cartridge.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge front to back to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible JUMBO Black Toner Cartridges, HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and HP 05A Compatible Black LaserJet Toner Cartridges (CE505A) from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet P2055X or you get your money back--no questions asked.