HP LaserJet P3005 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $33.95
With the HP LaserJet P3005, you can enjoy print resolutions up to 1200 dpi, one-handed paper tray loading, flexible paper handling support, connectivity options, sleep mode, an intuitive control panel, ease of use, and energy-efficient operation. It is ideal for small businesses and offices with serious printing needs looking for a serious printing solution for a range of requirements.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet P3005 include HP 51X (Q7551X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 51A (Q7551A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges. Get up to 62% off when you buy!
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P3005, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front cover. Replacement is a success when control panel displays “Ready” message.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with toner, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement HP 51X (Q7551X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 51A (Q7551A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet P3005 will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet P3005 Printer
Regular Price: $72.95
Special Price $36.95