HP LaserJet P3005dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P3005dn
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $34.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the device.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the bag. Place the used print cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the print cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge.
- Remove the shipping tape from the new print cartridge. Discard the shipping tape according to local regulations.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the device, and, using the handle, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the front door. After a short time, the control panel should display “Ready”.
- Installation is complete.
- If you are using a non-HP print cartridge, check the device control panel for further instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a remanufactured cartridge good for the environment?
Yes. Remanufactured cartridges go through a recycling process that encourages customers to properly recycle printer waste instead of throwing them away. Instead of becoming trash, remanufactured cartridges are given new life when refilled with new ink.
What’s the shelf life of this cartridge?
These toner cartridges have a shelf-life of up to 24 to 36 months. We suggest you don’t store it longer than this time to avoid low quality printing. When storing your toner, it’s best to keep it in its original packaging in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
What’s a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a recycled cartridge. These have been collected, cleaned, refilled with ink, and tested to work again with your printer. Remanufactured cartridges work just as good as compatible and even genuine cartridges, with the bonus of being environmentally friendly.