HP LaserJet P3005x TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P3005x
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $34.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P3005X is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front cover. Cartridge replacement is complete when control panel displays “Ready” message.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 51X (Q7551X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 51A (Q7551A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet P3005X or you get your money back--no questions asked.