LaserJet P4014dnCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4014dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the product.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the bag. Place the used print cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the print cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge.
- Remove the shipping lock and the shipping tape from the new print cartridge. Discard the lock and tape according to local regulations.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the product, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the top cover. After a short time, the control panel should display Ready.
- Installation is complete. Place the used print cartridge in the box in which the new cartridge arrived. See the enclosed recycling guide for recycling instructions.
- Check the product control panel for further instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the page yield of this toner?
The HP 64A (CC364A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages before needing replacement. However final page count will vary depending on the settings used on your printer.
How long can I keep this ink in storage?
The HP 64A (CC364A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can be kept in storage for 24-36 months maximum. Be sure to store your toner in a cool, dry place that's away from direct sunlight for best results. Also, keep it in its original packaging until use.
How does your warranty work?
At Inkjets.com, we maintain a one year money back guarantee. We will fully refund your items if you are unsatisfied with their performance for one year from your date of purchase. Contact our customer service team, and they will help process your request.