LaserJet P4015Cartridge prices starting at $47.95
With the HP LaserJet P4015, small offices and businesses can enjoy print speeds up to 52 pages per minute, flexible paper handling with two paper trays and two output bins, and a graphical control panel for ease of use while expandable memory helps with making repeat tasks more easily accessible.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet P4015 include HP 64X (CC364X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 64A (CC364A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. Get up to 87% off in discounts when you buy!
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4015, LaserJet P4015dn, LaserJet P4015n, LaserJet P4015tn, LaserJet P4015x
- HP 64X (CC364X) Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 30,000 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 64A Toner Cartridge Black (CC364A) 10,000 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 64X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC364X) 24,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015, simply follow these steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover. Cartridge replacement is complete when control panel displays “Ready” message.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use?
All HP 64X (CC364X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 64A (CC364A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet P4015 and won't void the printer's warranty.