HP LaserJet P4015dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $43.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4015dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet P4015DN by following these steps:
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the cartridge a few times.
- Remove the shipping lock and the shipping tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
- Place the used toner cartridge in the box in which the new cartridge arrived.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on toner when printing with the HP Laserjet P4015DN?
The HP Laserjet P4015DN has an EconoMode option for printing drafts of documents. When this is activated, the P4015DN uses less toner when printing.
Can I continue printing with the P4015DN even with a low toner message?
Yes. You can continue printing even with a low toner message by redistributing the toner inside the cartridge. If this step no longer yields acceptable print quality, then it's time to replace the cartridge.
Do you ship to PO boxes, US territories, and military addresses?
Yes, but we only do via standard shipping.