HP LaserJet P4015n TonerCartridge prices starting at $43.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4015n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015N, simply follow these steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover. Cartridge replacement is complete when control panel displays “Ready” message.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 64X (CC364X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 64A (CC364A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet P4015N or you get your money back--no questions asked.